Let our 24/7 emergency response team help you restore your business after experiencing water damage. We have over 20 years of experience and are IICRC, FEMA, and EPA certified.
Scientific Restoration Services Inc. has the know-how to prevent or mitigate the damaging effects water can have when your business is being threatened by flooding or leaks.
Safely drying, deodorizing, and disinfecting areas affected by water damage is Scientific Restoration Services Inc.’s primary goal.
Even the most challenging water damage and removal circumstances are no match for Scientific Restoration Services Inc.’s experienced team and equipment. We are also available 24 hours a day for times of emergency.
Water Removal Equipment:
- Moisture detectors and hygrometers measure the extent of saturation.
- Infrared camera to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Portable extraction units in order to perform efficient water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping and removal of high-level water.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments:
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi and other harmful microorganisms.
- Deodorization products control the odors caused by excessive moisture damage.
State of the Art Drying Equipment:
- Drying equipment helps to prevent property loss caused by water damage like warping and swelling of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers will minimize secondary water damage to prevent further damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture to evaporate standing moisture.